I like to eat, and luckily I love to cook. Food is more than a means to survive, it is a sharing of experience, a revelation of new sensations, and a sensual pleasure at its best.
Cooking good food does not have to be difficult, it can be a fun and ultimately satisfying experience. Of course it is really fun and satisfying when someone else does the dishes.
I am trained in the art of Classical French cooking, and have taught the Le Cordon Bleu method as an instructor at the California School of the Culinary Arts in Pasadena, California.
I’ve also worked in a variety of relevant positions that include:
- Chef Emeril Lagasse’s assistant on his television show Emeril Live
- Assistant Test Kitchen Director for Women’s World Magazine
- Freelance Food Stylist for the TV show Friends and the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful
- Recipe Developer for Woman’s Day Special Interest Publications
- Senior Photo Editor for FoodPix/Jupiterimages